Adult & Teen Challenge is excited to announce a brand-new online training platform for staff across North America. ATC Bridge will replace the current online training found at https://training.myteenchallenge.com. The old system will be shut down on June 1, 2020. Learners who are currently enrolled in courses in the old system will be able to request their work be transferred to ATC Bridge so they can pick up where they left off.
Currently ATC Bridge has over 20 courses covering topics like Fundraising, Thriving Through Conflict, Safety Awareness, and Tips for Steady Enrollment. New courses are being consistently developed across a wide variety of themes and will be released on a regular basis.
Benefits of ATC Bridge:
- User friendly system making it easy for ATC staff to use
- Micro-learning based courses, which are designed to be completed in short windows of time
- Learning Library with courses designed to fit into clear topical categories
- Enhanced learning library with a rapidly increasing number of available courses
- Authorship capabilities, so centers can easily design courses specific to their center
- The ability for courses to be assigned to specific staff as required, recommended, or available
- Auto-renewing courses (example: Universal Precautions and Confidentiality auto-renew annually, so staff know to retake them)
- Easy access to data on staff use of the system
- Ability to instantly complete a Deep Dive Report on what staff have taken
- Message capabilities from Bridge itself
- Accreditation pre-check making the on-site visit easier
We believe this new system will better equip Adult & Teen Challenge to pursue our vision of seeing all people freed from life-controlling issues through the power of Jesus Christ! If you have any questions, or would like to get your center onboarded to ATC Bridge, reach out to Christa Teachout at ChristaT@teenchallengeusa.org.